If the box office has a need to move patrons to different seats, the following deails will show you how.
- First you’ll want to locate the order itself by using the Search function or via Reports -> Orders. You can search by name, email, seat, or reference code.
- Once you’re on the order’s page, select the tickets you’d like to exchange. If you want to exchange the entire order, then you can simply click the Select all link above the tickets which will quickly select all of them. Then in the options dropdown, choose “EXCHANGE selected tickets”. Hit Submit.
- Determine which event and event time you would like to exchange for and click Continue. If you’d like to simply move seats for the same event time, select the event time the tickets are for. If you’d like to change the ticket type without moving seats or changing event times (such as upgrading/downgrading the ticket price), click the Skip to ticket types button.
- Next, you’ll select the new seats and proceed to select your ticket types. Either leave them the same, or select your new ticket types and click Continue.
- On the confirmation page, you’ll see if there’s a monetary difference to be owed or collected. Take the appropriate action (if necessary), and click the green button when done.